Question
Posted by: Sammy | 2010/01/25

Exercise equipment

Where can i buy reasonable price exercise equipment for home? It needs to be for a beginner so i was thinking a exercise bike or similiar. Looking for something that doesnt take to much space so if i travel i am still able to have a work out.

Hi Sammy

The only places I can suggest are Game and Sportsmans Warehouses. I don't know of specialist stores, so those are the only ones I can think of. You might try to be a bit more entrepeneurial and pop in at the gym and find out where they buy equipment - you may be able to go to the same wholesaler as an individual, I'm not sure!