Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2009/11/03

Exercise, blurred vision,etc

Hi there Cyberdoc

I have a friend who during our jog complained of blurred vision and pins and needles in her feet. She said that she felt she needed to slow down and wasnt feeling well. She did eat 2 hours before the run, but i am concerned as to what the cause may be, I asked if she suffers from low BP and she said " yes" .....would this be the cause? she is only 20 years old. not on any meds. what' s the solution?

please help. thanks in advance

Hallo Concerned
Low blood pressure can cause blurred vision and a feeling of faintness. The pins and needles in the feet can be due to a nerve pinching in the lower back or vit B shortage or neuropathy ( due to diseases like diabetes) Maybe she needs to go for a full medical examination.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/03

Hallo Concerned

Reply to cyberdoc