Question
Posted by: Maggie | 2010/09/08

exercise aid

Hi I am looking for exercises to do in the area on the sides of my breasts just below my arm pits (sorry for my explanation I dont know what the area is actually known as. I am losing weight everywhere else but that area is just not going down, or maybe it is but its not firming up and I absolutely hate it. Pleae help me.

Hi Maggie

Push ups are the most simple, from the sounds of it (it sounds like you're talking about the pecs, but I might be wrong)

Bench press (either lying or seated at the gym if you are there) is also good. But remember it takes time, because you're looking at very specific areas, and that's tough. It often comes right at the end, so don't get stuck on one area, rather focus on fitness and get into shape and let the areas change naturally!

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/09/13

Hi Maggie

Reply to fitnessdoc