Question

Exercise after two miscarriages

I have had two miscarriages in the past year (have a son of three as well), the last one was only little more than six weeks ago. I found out that I'm pregnant again on Monday & I'm almost still too shocked to believe it!

I would like to know if I can continue with my exercise routine or should I wait until the first trimester is over (if I even get that far)? I go to gym 7 times a week & do only cardio work-outs.

Unlikely the exercise has anything to do with the miscarriages.. light work-outs are fine.
Your chances of successful pregnancy is over 80%

1
Posted by: Nix GTCTG | 2008/06/18

I've also had two miscarriages in the past year. I know your fear. I'd take it easy on the workouts till you know all is well. That's just my opinion, not sure whether it would affect anything medically. Just remember, if you are out of breath then so is the baby.

Reply to Nix GTCTG