Question
Posted by: Mia | 2012/02/22

exercise

Hi! Doc, I have a 6 months old baby &  it''s been only 2 months since I went back 2 the gym &  this is my programme, Mondays: 1 hour weightlifting including stomach exercises, Tuesdays: 30 min weightlifting including stomach exercises, then another 30 min Taebo, Wednesdays: 1 hour weightlifting including stomach exercises, Thursdays: 30 min weightlifting including stomach exercises, then 45 min spinning, Fridays: 30 min weightlifting including stomach exercises, then 30 min Taebo &  Im not on any diet, I just drink lots of water &  eat normal &  not a fan of junk foods at all, am I on the right track?.

Dear Mia
Congratulations on the birth of your baby. Your exercise programme seems to be excellent esp in targeting your tummy muscles and it is a balance between cardio (for weightloss) and working with weights (for sculpting and firming the body). You should find that you lose a lot of cm - remember to keep track of your vital statistics to monitor your losses.
Keep up the good work.

1

Dear Mia
Keep up the good work.