Posted by: bingo | 2011-11-28

i am 33 years old, and not overweight. i started doing a cardio workout routine from a dvd, but i find that when i push myself to do all the exercises, my ears start feeling like they''re going deaf. once i have stopped, and rested, i feel fine again. is that normal or am i pushing myself too hard? what causes the deaf feeling in the ears?

I think that you are pushing yourself too hard. Rather start slow and gradually start building your exercise and stamina. An increase in blood pressure can be the cause for the your impaired hearing for a short period of time.

Posted by: Buang | 2011-11-30

Hi, I am a 40 yrs old male and recently started to lead a healthy lifestyle. What are the benefits of excercising mainly with regards to diabetes and high blood pressure? What types of excercise and for how long per session/day can one do? Any other nutritional info in curbing the above-mentioned conditions?

Reply to Buang