Question
Posted by: Ronny Bresgi | 2011/06/14

exercise

i walk 3 times a week between 4and 5 kilometres i do 15 minutes warm up exercise daily also i play bowls about 3 times a week i do measurements for curtains in my parttime business my age is 79 years my weight is 64 kilos and my height is approx 1.80 my question is , is all the above sufficient?

Hi Ronny

It's great, Ronny, no problems. I mean, you're doing more exercise that 70% of people, I reckon and as long as you're feeling healthy and fit, you're in good shape and so just keep it up. There's no such thing, really, as "sufficient", because it all depends on the person and their goals. But what you're doing is great, so I'd give itthe thumbs up!

Ross

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2011/06/22

Hi Ronny

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc