Question
Posted by: Tasha | 2010/11/20

Exercise

Hi! Doc, I posted my exercise schedule for advise &  you suggested that I add one day a week over weekends of walking, jogging outdoors, now this is how I''ve adjusted my programme: Mondays: 1 hour Taebo, Tuesdays: 1 hour Taebo, Wednesdays: 45 min spinning, Thursdays: 45 min spinning, then Fridays: rest days, is it correctly adjusted?, pls advise once more........

Hi Tasha

It sounds good, but there's no magic formula or "one size fits all" programme. My only word of caution, something to keep an eye on, is that you're training four consecutive days, and maybe the rest day on say Wednesday helps because you won't be hanging on by Thursday with three consecutive days in your legs.

Also, I don't see the weekend sessions in your descriptions, I'm not sure if I'm missing something?

Ross

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/11/26

Hi Tasha

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc