Question

Exercise

I have just started to go to the gym but I would like to know what is the best exercise to do to lose weight and target my hips and bum. I am not on a specific diet but I am watching what I eat and how I cook my meals.

Dear Exercise
For additional information on weightloss, you can try using an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet). Overall weightloss will also help reduce your hips and buttocks. As regards exercise, the so-called cardio or aerobic exercises like running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming and rowing help for all round weightloss by stimulating your metabolism. Then ask your instructor at the gym to give you some additional exercises that work on the hips and buttocks (e.g. thigh rolls, 'walking on the buttocks', etc). Doing such combination exercises (some cardio and some targeted) should improve the situation.

2

Thank you!

Dear Exercise