Question
Posted by: Starlight | 2010/10/21

Exercise

Dear doctor
I''''ve changed by lifestyle since February 2009 and with the assitance of my doctor, lost 61kg. (I''''ve been overweight for many years)
Now I have lots of energy and feel great! But I need to shape my body.
I have started to exercise. Take a 3km walk during my lunch time. My concern is that I am not tired after the walk. Does it mean it will work in the long run? I''''ve read you have to speed up your heartbeat. My walk takes me 30minutes.
What exercise can I do to work on the excess skin....operation the answer?
Many thanks

Hallo Starlight
You don't have to be tired to get the benefits of cardiovascular exercise. Moderate exercise over 30 minutes break is as effective as short bursts of high intensity exercise. You can also do some toning exercises: see http://www.health24.com/fitness/Getting_started/16-474-486,12637.asp or join a gym and let them work out a toning program for you. If you have a lot of excess skin you may need to see a plastic surgeon to remove this.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/21

Hallo Starlight