Question
Posted by: nce | 2010/03/22

exercise

plz help

I spend about 8-9 hours at work evryday and we have a mini gym with the treadmill,stationary bike and weights.How can I use these to my advantage?I''ve never exercised before.

thank you in advance

Hi nce

It's difficult to give a full programme in this format, so the best is to refer you to a programme or two that you can look at and check for some options. If you go to the fitness page of the site, and click on "Programmes", then you'll find a range of them, from running to cycling to gym. I'd say given your access to equipment, a walking and running programme would do, since you have a treadmill. The rest can be gym based. Those programmes have more than enough variety and detail and you should do well on those!

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/03/27

Hi nce

Reply to fitnessdoc