Question
Posted by: Trisha | 2009/03/25

Exercise?

Hi there,
I did the test to see my healty weight... It is between 63kg and 55. At this stage I am 63kg but I really want to lose weight (7kg). I' m not really over weight so it is really hard for me to do that. What is the best way for me to lose weight? Exercise? what els can I do?

Dear Trisha
I can't work out your ideal weight because you don't list your height in metres, but if your BMI is already close to 22 then you will struggle to lose more weight, esp 7 kg. Try cutting down on fat intake and do cardio exercises for 30 min a day (running, skipping, rowing, cycling, dancing, brisk walking, etc), which should both help.