Question
Posted by: Zoro | 2008/09/01

Exercise

I' ve just found out that i' m pregnant with my 2' nd child. Had a miscarriage in Dec 07. Just wondering how safe it is to carry on with running and Mountianbiking during pregnancy, especially in your first trimester?

Best to cut down at this stage.

2
Posted by: Zoro | 2008/09/02

Thanks, was afraid you were going to say that!

Reply to Zoro
Posted by: Lynn | 2008/09/02

I am also a runner and when I found out I am preggies I' ve stopped immediatly. Looking at your history of miscarriage, I really won' t take any chances if I am you girl. Rather take walks. Better to be safe than sorry.There are plenty of time for running when the baby is born. I will wait until then, worth the sacrifice.

Reply to Lynn