Posted by: Family | 2011-01-30

Not sure if you can assist with info. I am in the process of applying for an exemption of school fees and the documents that need to be supplied are a little over the top. The school wants " certified"  copies of all documents including. Latest tax return, a letter from SARS confirming my tax number, a letter from the dept of labour confirming my last contributions, letter from social services confirming status of disability and amount of disability grant etc. etc. etc.

I am able to supply almost all the information they require however it is all available from downloads from SARS website and internet banking etc. etc. however to obtain a letter from dept of labour etc is going to be pretty inconvenient and hard as I do not have transport to drive to sars and and and.

Can the school insist on me getting all these particulars as I don''t particularly have the funds to get original bank statements printed as these cost money, petrol to get to SARS offices, petrol to get to dept of labour wherever that may be, petrol to get to dept of social welfare.

Family Matter

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: Exemptions

Posted by: Labour Lawyer | 2011-02-03

re: Exemptions

Reply to Labour Lawyer