Posted by: Tired | 2009-09-01

His ex from high school(he even has a tattoo of the first letter or her name) sent him an email which I fail to understand saying
“ hope you wont push her away by being too much. And don’ t ever tell her if you had a fling,what she don’ t know wont hurt her.just make sure you don’ t do the same mistake and fall on your face again.
I don’ t want to complicate your life and I don’ t want you to complicate mine you should disappear.ill do the same.
I am sorry I hurt you in the past.wish I coult turn back time.i still love you more than you can imagine
What do you want from me.stop with your stupid requests..and leave me alone.” 
He told me she wants him back.this is after 5 years.but why is she talking about requests if shes the one wanting him.i cant see any seny sent items too her.
Is he lying to me.he said he don’ t want her back.why all of a sudden shes emailing.obviously responding to him but what is he saying to her.and the way it sounds is like he started the whole conversation.i am even bored to ask him.coz we argue about his exes all the time,what am I gona say to him this do I approach him.
And please don’ t ask why I checked his email at the 1st place..i never do it but when I feell susopicius I know there has to be something.that’ s why I checked please advice,thanks
these are recent emails
i have no contact with my ex.i can never cheat on my boyfriend.but why is he doing all this

OK, amazing how people forget that tattoos last longer than most relationships.
We can't of course say who is lying. Her message seems to be refusing HIM. One of them must have made some effort to get the other's e-mail address, as e-mails haven't been around all that long. And leaing aside the specific e-mails, something else presumably made you feel suspicious enough to look

Posted by: Sor | 2009-09-03

To me it sound like he went to her for ' advise' . But the hidden agenda seems like he wanted her back, and tried to play the card to let her think he is not available anymore.
The request - I' m sure the requests is to meet up again. That is why she say that SHE don' t want to complicate HIS life - meaning that he contacted her - and she refuse.
And i hope you know about the fling he had with someone else...because she spell it out to him - and he probally asked her how to deal with it.

The name you posted under - tells how you feel - and my opinion - let him go!

Reply to Sor
Posted by: Paul | 2009-09-02

Dont just check the inbox, check the sent items.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Paul | 2009-09-02

Reply to Paul