Question
Posted by: Vee | 2010/03/17

Executor

My father passed away and his will left everything to me. I recently found out that the executor of his estate has done nothing. no paperwork nothing!! the will included a house which was left to me which my brother is still living in and not paying rent. what can i do?

Expert ImageFamily law expert

Dear Vee,

You can report the executor to the Master of the High Court. An executor may at any time be removed from his office by the Master if he fails to perform satisfactorily any duty imposed upon him by or under this Act or to comply with any lawful request of the Master.

Bertus Preller
www.divorceattorney.co.za

1
Posted by: family law expert | 2010/03/27

Dear Vee,

Bertus Preller
www.divorceattorney.co.za

Reply to family law expert