Question
Posted by: Trudi | 2012-06-25

Excruciating chest pains

I’ m experiencing excruciating chest pains –  it is right in the middle of my chest and it feels like it is going to crush my chest. The pain is so hectic it feels like i cant breath –  I don’ t have the feeling in the left arm that most people talk about when they are having a heart attack –  can an ulcer cause this much pain.

Trudi

An ulcer can be the cause for your symptoms but you will have to consult a doctor as soon as possible to have a stress ECG done, in order to exclude heart pathology. There is no over the counter medication that I can suggest, as a definate diagnosis has to be made.