Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/11

Excessive underarm sweating

I have this problem where I sweat under my arms...even when its cold. I bath twice a day and use anti-perspirant roll on and deodorant but it does not help, I still sweat. In hot weather it gets worse and i will have big wet patches under my arms. I have tested my thyroid which is normal and even went for a tb test. I have heard that there is a tablet which you can use to dry up sweat. Do you have to get this from your doctor and is it safe to take?

Dear Anonymous
You could try Probanthine tablets - it can cause dry mouth.
Look at this article also : www.hyperhidrosis.us/hyperhydrosis-treatment.php