Question
Posted by: Hailstones | 2010/08/25

excessive tearing in one eye

I suffer fron sinusitus and have my really bad days of congestion, sneezing and runny or blocked nose. But my main problem is a teary eye that doesn''t stop tearing all day. My skin around my eye is really dark and sensitive from rubbing it, as I may not always have a tissue handy. I''ve tried using eyegene, which made my eye burn alot and other brands of eye drops...It''s really uncomfortable and I''d really like to find a solution to this problem.

Expert ImageSinus Expert

You may have a blocked tear duct. This can be caused by sinusitis or be localized to the tearduct. It may also be an uncontrolled allergy. See an oftalmologist for that and an ENT for your nasal problems

1
Posted by: Sinus Expert | 2010/08/31

Reply to Sinus Expert