Posted by: Sipho | 2010-12-03

Excessive Sweating/Hyperhydrosis

Hi, I have a problem of excessive sweating in my armpits, palms, feet etc. I''ve been consulting the homeopathic doctor, she put me on detoxamin because I had high levels of heavy metals but still it didn''t help. I even took some treatment to lower my stress hormone, to my dismay I still have the same problem and what is frustrating its more server in summer. Please advice on what more can I do to cure this?

Expert ImageNatural health

Hyperhidrosis is a more difficult disorder to treat. From a chinese point of view there could be pattern diagnosis such as Kidney deficiency, dampness. Visit the following website : Lots of good info here.

Dr Debbie