Question
Posted by: D | 2011-10-31

Excessive Sweating

I am 40 years old and for the past 2 - 3 weeks, i''ve been sweating excessively to the extend that my clothes and even my pillow is soaking wet. I''ve never had this probblem. I also suffer from insomnia, i get about 2-3 hours sleep a night, and i have a sinus / blocked nose, especially from late afternoon straight through to the next morning. I don''t know if this might all be connected.
Please help

You will have to consult your doctor for an examination, blood test and sputum test. Possible causes can be tuberculosis, menopause, thyroid disease and diabetes. Your doctor can provide you with a script for medication to treat your insomnia and sinusitis. It is possible that there is a relation between all your symptoms but it is essential that your doctor tests you for all possibilities.