Question
Posted by: Dezzie | 2011/07/25

Excessive Sweating

please help, A very good family member of mine has been a quadroplegic since the age of 21 (he turns 40 this year). Of late he has experieced terrible sweating episodes, so bad that he has to be taken home to be changed sometimes twice a day if not more and this also happens at night. Do you have any idea what the cause can be and why this is happening even though it is winter and freezing cold. Anything in particular that you think would need to be checked out. Your help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

I am sorry but the problem does not fall in my field of expertise - the best would be to consult a neurologist