Question
Posted by: Desire | 2011/04/26

Excessive sweating!

hi,
I have a problem of sweating a lot. I was reading through some of the advice and tips on flu and remember that i did all the opposite to what was recommended!

When I have a lot of Vitamin C intake like med-lemon, I sweat a lot if i have had a lot of fluid intake during the day or just before i go to sleep. Sometimes after sex I''d sweat like i just took a med-lemon.

When i eat oranges, i get symptoms of a cold like it is underlying and the vitamins brought it out, what should I do?

Dear Desire
You may be sweating due to a reaction to ingredients of the Med Lemon. Vit C intake usually does not cause abnormal sweating. Sweating can however be a sign of an allergic reaction and you may be sensitive to citrus fruit. Excessive sweating after exercise or sex could be due to a sympathetic nervous system over activity but certain diseases like thyroid gland abnormalities and diabetes can also cause abnormal sweating.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/04/26

Dear Desire