Question
Posted by: Mushroom | 2010/12/07

Excessive sweating

Excessive sweating of scalp, face and neck. Any useful tips or remedies will be welcome

Hallo Mushroom
One should always start with the least dangerous treatments like Driclor or Perspirex topical medication on the face, moving over to Botox injections if needed, anticholinergic tablets like Probanthine and as last resort consider surgery like Sympathectomy. The best doctor to see for this is a dermatologist.
dr Bets

2
Posted by: Mushroom | 2010/12/10

Hi Dr

Thank you for your response. Do I have to use Driclor or Perspirex on my face? Do I apply it to the scalp and neck area as well? Do I wash it off with soap and water the next day.

Reply to Mushroom
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/12/07

Hallo Mushroom
dr Bets