Question
Posted by: Women | 2009/10/15

EXCESSIVE SWEATING

I have tried everything for my underarms but nothing works. I have tried botox, driclor, odaban, liposuction, probathine and perspix and it has made no difference. I hear there are two surgerys you can do, one is to take out the sweat gland and one is to cut the nerve which I read is pretty dangerous and has many side effects. What kind of doctor would I go for this. I have no idea and want to go see someone.

Dear Women
A surgeon would probably be the right doctor for removal of the sweat glands, and a neurosurgeon is the right doctor to do the sympatectomy operation. If you decide to go for the sweat gland removal, ask your GP to find out if any of the surgeons in your area is experienced in doing the operation as I don't think it is done often?

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/15

Dear Women

Reply to cyberdoc