Posted by: essay | 2009-03-23

excessive sweating

what is the cause of excessive sweating on tha hand palms and feet and how can it be controlled

There can be a number of different reasons, and only a proper assessment, in the first place by a good physician, can clarify which causes may be relevant. Excess sweating is usually called Hyperhidrosis, which sounds impressive, but simp,ly means "excess sweating". Sometimes there's no apparent cause, but ways to help to control it, both by local applications, and other meds ; sometimes it's related to other disorders, including anxiety disorders. Get a proper assessment and diagnosis, which then reveals the treatments or managements most likely to be useful.

Posted by: Me too | 2009-03-23

I get like that when my boss calls me in and I know he' s going to kick my arse !

Reply to Me too