Question
Posted by: KK | 2011/07/28

Excessive shaking

I go through stages of shaking every now and then, but lately they are getting worse. My whole body shakes, i feel horrible (its a feeling i cant describe) i get slightly confused and feel very weak. I am not having withdrawl from anything, it happens at random times so its not nerves or stress.Any ideas?

KK

There are a couple of reasons for excessive shaking and I therefore, suggest that you consult a neurologist to exclude any pathology and the possibility of a neurological disease. It is really important to get medical assistance as soon as possible to treat the cause of your shaking.