Posted by: Tokkie | 2008-11-30

Excessive heat and sweat in face

During the last month or so, I experience periods of excessive heat and sweating in my face. This is agravated when I take a cup of coffee etc. Since last week I am at times very sensitive for internal temp changes within my own body and I keep on dressing and adjusting the aircon for this, resulting in restlessness etc.

As background, I have quit smoking 5 months ago and am on a diet currently. At night my face feels sore with all the sweating.

Hope you can advise as I think this is not a common heath issue?

Expert ImageNatural health

not sure what is causing this. Might be an infection in the body. Drink 2 liters of water, avoid caffeine, eat small frequent meals (to make sure it is not your blood sugar fluctuating (after the quit smoking)).

Dr Debbie

Posted by: Marie | 2008-12-11

Erge onderarm sweet. Ruik nie aangenaam.
Wat kan gedoen word.

Reply to Marie