Question

Excessive Gas

Please advise. Im a 28 old woman who suffers with alot of excessive gas which is very embarassing. My diet is preyyy ok, I do try to eat healthy. What can be causing this and basically what can I take to assist?

Dear Anon
Try using probiotics and pancreoflat 3 times a day. Drink enough water and use Fybogel orange every night if your tummy does not work at least once in every 3 days. Gas is caused by fermentation in the gut if food goes through slowly. Also avoid gas forming foods like bread, cabbage, broccoli, beans, gas cool drinks, Brussels sprouts. Try to eat more soluble fiber foods like fruit and vegetables and cut down on insoluble fiber (in whole-wheat products)

1
Posted by: Anoin | 2008/08/15

Do I require a prescription for the medication. Thanx for you help

Reply to Anoin