Question
Posted by: Neo | 2011/10/13

Excessive discharge

Please help, I have exessive vaginal discharge that is clear and so watery most of the time but other times it''''s creamy white, the problem is as the undies gets so wet i end up smelling a bit as the day goes by coz of the sweat and the discharge mixing. It''''s so embarrassing to have a wet panty by luch, so i never allow my boyfriend to touch me there before i freshen up... during sex we stop to wipe out so we reduce the slipperyness and the weird sounds, how do other ladies handle this? please help, am starting to avoid sex just to avoid the embarrassing sounds.

It is important that you consult your doctor. You may have a sexually transmitted infection. It is important that you and your boyfriend get treatment ASAP. Deidre - SASHA

7
Posted by: Neo | 2011/10/28

But is using douche everyday safe? as for the antiseptic powder, I haeve never seen it where can i get it?

Reply to Neo
Posted by: L | 2011/10/15

Buy a douche kit from Dischem its called Betadine douche kit. You fill up the plastic bottle with water and squirt it in the vagina. It washes out all the liquids. The put some Antiseptic powder on the panty and some between your bikini folds and the anal area. I do it everyday for years and I am dry for most of the day until I shower. There is also no smell coz of the powder.

Reply to L
Posted by: boniswa | 2011/10/14

I can relate to what u r going thru cz i''ve got the same problem,i posted my question earlier ths week titled WET VAGINA.i went to the doctor they gave me treatment 4infection bt i didnt help. 2me the problem started after i gave birth last year.I dnt knw gal bt i knw exactly how u feel,how frustrating and embarasing it is.

Reply to boniswa
Posted by: Neo | 2011/10/13

have been to many gynaes over the years, did many tests and none has seen anything wrong, I do my papsmear every year, at times twice a year (with different doctors trying to seek second opinion) and they all turn out ok,
I am a very sweaty person and so my pubic area leterally gets wet with sweat during summer and when the combination of the two body fluids come together it causes some slight not nice smell.it''s embarrassing when i reach the door at home and he wants us to hook up straight away and i want to shower first.

Reply to Neo
Posted by: Neo | 2011/10/13

Reply to Neo
Posted by: michellie | 2011/10/13

Try putting on a pantyliner every day, it will help to absorb the wetness and reduce the smell. Consult your doctor too just to be on the safe side.

Reply to michellie
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/10/13

Reply to sexologist