Question
Posted by: NEO | 2011/09/12

excessive discharge

I have had excessive discharge for as long as i can remember, been to many gynaes and they said there''s nothing wrong, it has gotten worse as i age (35). it can be so worse it wets my undies.When i get sexually aroused it feels like i have really peed on my undies, during sex it makes me very slippery and a
makes embarasing sounds. Is there anything i can take to reduce it? it''s just too much, it makes fell am not clean.

Lubrication during sex is normal and there is nothing you can do about it. If the discharge is clear, not itchy or smelly, it is normal.

2
Posted by: Neo | 2011/10/13

Yes the discharge is clear and so watery most of the time but other times it''s creamy white, the problem is as the undies gets so wet i end up smelling a bit as the day goes by coz of the sweat and the discharge mixing. It''s so embarrassing to have a wet panty by luch, so i never allow my boyfriend to touch me there before i freshen up... during sex we stop to wipe out so we reduce the slipperyness. how do other ladies handle this? please help, am starting to avoid sex just to avoid the embarrassing sounds.

Reply to Neo