Question
Posted by: Felicia | 2011/04/14

Excessive Discharge

I have been on Triphasil for about 5 years, without any problems thus far.I have been getting a lot of discharge lately, smells a bit bleach/chlorine like. Problem is there is so much discharge (clear and non smelling) that my underwear gets very wet and because of that starts to smells musty from not drying properly, so much so that I can smell it when sitting down or standing up.
Could this be a slight thrush infection? Or could it be a result of prolonged use of birth control?
A friend of mine has the same discharge problem but isn''''''''t using birth control.
Has anyone else had this problem?

Please see answer to your previous post.

3

Posted by: ducati999 | 2011/04/15

I have had the problem since I started my cycle. i would love toi find a cure.

Reply to ducati999