Question
Posted by: mr | 2010-09-13

excessive cramping

On L-troxin, arthro guard for knee cartilage and slow release magnesium for the cramps. Still experiencing cramps all over body. Is there any thing else I have to take to get rid of the cramps? Its quite bad, I often wake up because of the cramps.

Hallo MR
IF you haven't checked it lately, ask your doctor to do a UKE blood test to see if your potassium and natrium levels are not too low in the blood. It may also help to stretch before you go to bed at night as cramps are often caused by overexertion of certain muscles. If the UKE is normal, your doctor may need to prescribe something like Quinine.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-09-13

Hallo MR