Question
Posted by: TC | 2009/01/12

excessive bleeding and pain

Hi there,

I had a termination 3 months ago.. Everything seemed fine but then a few weeks ago i got my period two weeks before it as due.. it stopped for a week, and now i have it again - and there was some spotting in between.. I am now bleeding quite heavily and there seems to be a bit of blood in my urine too.. I found sex to be quite sensitive - almost painful two nights ago too.... Please let me know what it could be! I' m worried and i can only get an emergency appointment, which is R1000 JUST for the consultation...

You will have to see a doctor to determine what is going on. You may have an infection or retained products of conception.