Question
Posted by: Desperate | 2011/03/17

Excess body hair

I really hope you can help me. I''ve got a problem with excess hair on my back and I''m looking for a permanent solution to this. I cannot afford laser treatment, as this is quite an expensive option. I have tried waxing, but get a really bad rash (for which they gave me Folisan, but this did not help). At the moment I use Veet, but obviously this is not a permanent solution, and hair is visible again after about 2 - 3 days. Can you suggest any other options?
Please help

Hallo Desperate
If you can't afford laser, waxing is the next best option as regular waxing usually causes less regrowth and also thinning/lightening of the hair that do grow out. You maybe need to try different kinds of waxing (cold wax versus hot wax) or another therapist that may have better technique.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/17

Hallo Desperate