Question
Posted by: lebo | 2011/10/13

Excesive hunger

hi doc, i''m forever hungry even first thing when in the morning. i eat all the time and nothing helps. i feel so week and a bit dizzy. what should i do?

Dear Lebo
If you are constantly hungry despite eating all the time, and feel weak and dizzy then it is very important that you visit your medical doctor so that he/she can do tests to determine if you suffer from a blood sugar or insulin problem such as hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar), insulin resistance or diabetes. Until we have a diagnosis, I can't suggest a diet for you.
Holding thumbs that you can find out what causes these symptoms.

1

Dear Lebo