Question
Posted by: Charlene | 2010/05/10

Excesice

Hi, can i cycle on station bike for 20min in the morning and evening,i am 4 and half month pregnant

Hi Charlene

Yes, but it's always good to be on the safe side. For example, if you've never exercised before now, and want to start, then it's a little more risky, because you're trying to get fit while pregnant - twice the challenge.

If you've always been active, then you can do it, yes. In fact, it's even recommended, because exercise improves your health and your baby's. However, as I said, I'd always err on the side of caution and consult your doctor first, just get the green light and then you can do it safely.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/05/15

Hi Charlene

Reply to fitnessdoc