Question
Posted by: Yvonne | 2010/07/08

Excersices

I am a 23 year old female. I have never went to a gym before but my husband convinced me that we should both join. Only problem is... I don''t know what excersices I must do to lose weight? Treadmill, bicycles, etc? Please help!

Thank You

Hi Yvonne

The best bet is to get on a programme because it has a goal. It will also give you the exercises to do, of course, but the long-term goal is maybe even more important for you.

So my advice is to check out the following site: http://www.health24.com/fitness/Programmes/16-1347.asp

And take any of those programmes. Which one you choose is dependent on what you fancy - if you enjoy cycling, then go for that one. Your enjoyment is the key ingredient because this is a long term thing, and so if you don't enjoy, you'll be less likely to keep it going. So try to prioritize enjoyment!

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/07/16

Hi Yvonne

Reply to fitnessdoc