Question
Posted by: Sue | 2008/07/10

Excerise

How good is the excerise machines inch by inch used in conjunction with a tread mill and a shaking machine?

Sue

Dear Sue
I reckon that these exercise machines will help to firm you up and the treadmill will help to burn energy thus contributing to weightloss provided you run on the treadmill for at least 30 min a day. I am not sure if the shaking machine will do much, but it may also assist with firming slack muscles. Keep in mind that to lose weight with exercise you need to increase your energy output and this is practically only achievable if you are doing strenuous cardio exercise like running on a treadmill or cycling or skipping, etc.