Question
Posted by: Fattie | 2010-01-12

Excercise twice a day

Hi there,

If cardio improves your fat burning rate, what benefit should I expect from 30 minutes excercise twice a day?

I understand there could be risks of injury etc, but let' s assume stretching and cooling off periods are included in the exercise routine.

Thanx

Dear Exercise Twice a Day
If you have the time to fit in two sessions of 30 min of exercise a day to make up a total of 60 min/day then this is fine. However, it is probably easier to stick to doing 60 min in one go. The intensity of the exercise, the type of exercise and the length of time spent exercising will provide the benefit, not when you do it.
Enjoy

3
Posted by: Thobile.Luke | 2010-01-13

I want to lose some kiloes,in a week i exercise five times but i can' t see the gange i have tried to stick to my diet, in the mornig i go to the gym after dat i take some weetbix with lowfat or water no sugar added Plz help!

Reply to Thobile.Luke
Posted by: Thobiluke | 2010-01-13

Iburnlitle fat and i stick to my diet,what else can i do to burn the fat very fast in a month time Thankx

Reply to Thobiluke
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-01-12

Dear Exercise Twice a Day
Enjoy