Question
Posted by: CHARLS | 2010/05/04

excercise during pregnancy and G5 massage

Hi I am 17 weeks pregnant and would like to know if i can ecersice on a stationary bike and for how long? Also can i have G5 massage done on my upper legs and so on?

You can exercise as long as you do not push your pulse rate up too high for too long. I would avoid the G5 at this stage.

2
Posted by: Dolphin | 2010/05/05

Hi Charls

You can do exercise yes on a bike for about 10 minutes. You can swim, walk, jog. But please NO G5 MASSAGE, if you go to a proper salon they would tell you that you can''t have a G5 massage done while you are pregnant you can however have a swedish massage and no aromatherapy massage either.

Reply to Dolphin