Question
Posted by: ME | 2010-03-03

Excercise and weight loss

I have started to exercise in January. I have a lot of abdominal fat that I need to loose. Currently I''m going to the gym 2 times a week for 45 min, as this is the only time that I can make. I''m doing mostly cardio(cycling/ walking). What other exercise would you suggest?

Well, I hate to say it, but the biggest change you can make is to add days, not change the exercise. You're already doing the right kind of exercise, the problem will be that you're training too infrequently. The target would actually be 5 days a week, that's what is recommended. So I think it's very important, even if you look at weekends as options to train. The cycling and walking is the way to go, but it's vital to add days if your target is weight loss.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010-03-11

Reply to fitnessdoc