Question
Posted by: Mpho | 2013-01-31

Excercise after 3 Caesarian

Hi i am 35 yrs old had 3 Caesarian last one was in 2010 and would like to do stomach excercise to help reduce fat and build some muscles

Expert ImageBiokinetics expert

Hi Mpho,

I would advise that you go for pilates classes. These classes are good for women, especially those who have just given birth or who have a history with Caesarian births.

You will need to start exercises gradually and then increase intensity when required.

Regards,
Habib

1
Posted by: Siddhartha | 2013-02-10

I want to express my appatcireion to you just for rescuing me from this particular instance. Because of surfing around through the online world and getting tricks that were not pleasant, I believed my entire life was gone. Living without the answers to the problems you have resolved by way of this write-up is a serious case, and the kind that might have in a negative way affected my career if I had not encountered your website. That capability and kindness in maneuvering the whole thing was invaluable. I don''t know what I would''ve done if I hadn''t come upon such a thing like this. It''s possible to at this time look ahead to my future. Thanks for your time so much for this high quality and result oriented help. I will not be reluctant to recommend your web blog to any person who should have guidelines about this problem.

Reply to Siddhartha