Question
Posted by: Kwe | 2011/08/17

Excema

I have a small " rash"  on my chin and next to my nose. Went to a dermatologist and he said it was just mild excema and suggested Mylocort. I left it for about 2 months. It seems to have gotten a little worse and I have now been using Mylocort for 3 days, a few times a day, with so far no improvement.
Should I continue using Mylocort for longer or should I be considering something else?

Mylocort is a light corticosteroid and therefore safe to be used on the face. Use it for at least 7 to 10 days and if there is no improvement, reconsult the dermatologist.