Question

Examination

Would the gynae notice if one was wet during an examination. I somehow got turned on at my examination, before the gynae was even down there, I dont know why, but I know I was very wet and am very concerned if the gynae noticed. I am so concerned that I dont want to go to my follow up app, in case it happens again. Can he notice, and why would this happen in such a professional enviroment.

Most women have some degree of natural discharge, so this is all that would have been seen. I don't know why you were turned on.

2

Posted by: A | 2010/06/19

I very much doubt he would have noticed. Probably just thought it was normal for you as everyone is different. Don''t worry.

Reply to A