Question
Posted by: Pitsi | 2010-07-25

EX-Working Galfrend

Just found out that my current girlfriend is a former prostitute. One of my friends told me this some time ago, he actually said he had visited a prostitute venue in another city and hez convinced that she was entertaining him that night.

Im so numb cos i really liked this chick. I never really asked for an explanation &  just asked her to move out of my apartment and that i will call her when i ready to talk but there really isnt no getting used to this. Eventually we spoke &  she started to cry &  tell me about her hectic childhood &  that i am a mean person, etc. I do feel sorry for her &  also proud of her for changing her life arround. My question to you dear sir is it advisable to continue speaking with her or will i just be making situation worse?

the question you should ask is if you love her? if so, you can continue the relationship (as long as both of you go for an HIV test). otherwise, if you feel sorry for her, you can be friends with her. but 'pity for her' is not a foundation to a good relationship. if it is this case, you should stay friends.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-07-25

Reply to sexologist