Question
Posted by: mouse | 2011/09/28

Ex sex

Ok so here i am sitting 2 months after he sent me a break up email. thinking what the hell?
my ex and i hooked up last night? after a few drinks and a few confessions (he misses me). we had alright sex i faked all three times as i didnt want to put my heart into being shattered again.

but this morning after our last session he took his phone to the bathroom with him. (clearly not wanting me to see that he is with his ex before me - the one i i left him before for)

i practically ran out of there this morning and didnt really say goodbye.

my question is why now? why does he want to hook up with me now? was she not into him last night or does he still love me like he says he does?

He SAID he missed you ? How many exes does he have listed in his phone and on his To Do list ? Why now ? Maybe none of the others were available last night ? What he has been doing - does it really, genuinely, look to you in the least like love ?

3
Posted by: Honest | 2011/09/28

The question u should be asking is where is your self respect?!
You need therapy 2 help with self esteem issues. You sleep with someone who is clearly not available physically or emotionally. This is not about what he is doing or why but about why you are doing what you are doing!You need to value yourself and place no value on your ex, he does not love you. This is about sex for him,sort yourself out asap!

Reply to Honest
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/09/28

who wants to be with someone who clearly cheats on the person his with. you sort of liked the sex?

I think you should learn to value yourself better and respect yourself. You deserve better then that. His an ex for a reason if he broke up with you and you didnt feel closure see this as a clear sign to move on.

His juggling between you and his ex ex....

Just move on and dont look back.

Reply to Kasandra