Posted by: Lolly | 2009-02-20

Ex pregnant, pls help

My boyfriend has broken up with his ex about 5 months ago. Now he realized this week that the ex is 5 months pregnant.I am not sure why she did not tell him earlier ? I don' t know if I should stay in this relationship or should I leave as I' m not sure what is gonna happen now. If he still wants to be with me won' t the ex come between us in the future.
Please advise I' m very frustrated.

We can't tell you what to do, of course. How the ex would react if he stayed with you, we can't predict --- he knows her best --- what does he think ? What does he say he intends to do ? The long silence on her side is odd ---maybe blood tests in due time would be in order. But he has an over-riding duty to his child, if it is his, dinancially ( in maintenance ) and in love, care and time. And would have to remain in copntact with his ex just to arrange his time with the child. Think carefully, and discuss this openly together.

Posted by: On your bike girl | 2009-02-23

Ooooo this is bad one girl. Just get out. This is jjust going to be a huge problem in the future.

Reply to On your bike girl
Posted by: Debra | 2009-02-20

Run as fast and as far as you can!
A baby is a very, very serious matter - lots of intense emotions and FOREVER.
Get out of this relationship immediately and spare yourself and the poor little baby alot of pain.

Reply to Debra