Posted by: jacqui | 2010-07-19

ex kicked me out

i lived With my unemployed exboyfriend for seven years and i did everything for us,he got a job on 2008 and started cheating,when i ask him about it he got angry and kicked me out of his house last year June.the problem was i didnt have a place to stay,i went to stay with a friend whos house was small and had no apace for all my things,my ex said he dont have a problem if i left some other things untill i got aplace of my the time i got my own place i went to take things at my ex only find out the locks were changed and he didnt answer my calls anymore,i wnt to small claim court,they could not help coz the stuff worth more than7000.00,they adviced mw to open acivil case with a lawyer ,i them appliied for legal aid board which they also rejected my application.i approched a private lawyer last year December and paid him in full January this year but he has done nothing so far ang keeps telling to wait.please help as im still paying for those things and im affraid he will run away with my things and cant afford to buy them again.PLEASE HELP its been a year now and im just waiting and stressing.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: ex kicked me out

You need help from a family law practitioner. This is not a labour law question.