Question
Posted by: jacqui | 2010/06/30

ex kicked me out

I did stay in a relationship for seven yrs and by that time he was not working and we where deeply in love after he find a job things started to change until he kick me out of his two room and everything that was in that room was mine ,he now refuses to give back my stuff and im still paying for them.Ive been to small claim court,legal aid board but im still strugling to get my things back.please help its been a year now.

This is an awful situation, but not a psychiatric question - there can only be a legal answer, and it sounds as though you are presently involved in trying that route. Only a court can find that the stuff is yours and can compel him to give it back. And much may depend on who can prove what. If you have recepts, or the shops from which you bought the stuff has records of YOU buying it - and if you are paying it off, that seems likely, this should help. And I assume we're talking of furniture, etc, as it'd be kinda hard for him to argue that women's clothes are truly his own.

5
Posted by: happy | 2010/07/01

Hi, where are you based, there is guy who can sort out those problem for you he is in pretoria.

Reply to happy
Posted by: just saying! | 2010/06/30

Lay a theft case at the police,you are paying and you have proof it is yours///

Reply to just saying!
Posted by: jacqui | 2010/06/30

Ive been to court,they said i must find myself a lawyer which i did on January but he is also taking so long that i think he is doing nothing.can you please tell me the procedure of this sort of a case maybe im impatiant.The goods im talking about is plasma tv,cupboard,apliances,cutlery,bedding.i dont have a grocery cupboard because i cant afford one right now.please tell me what to do to speed up things before this stress kills me coz i cant sleep at night thinking about this things.

Reply to jacqui
Posted by: j | 2010/06/30

Reply to j